Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chuck

We've agreed to do it, tonight at sundown. It's Friday the 13th, and its setting my teeth on edge. But I love Charlie, and I trust him. If he says tonight is the night, then tonight we are going to do it. We lost Rachel and Courtney, Courtney's Dad, and Justin. Even though they are lost doesn't mean they can't be found.  They will be found. We will find them. There's nothing thats going to stop us. Is there?

Chuck and I set a date, to get married that is. The day he leaves is the day we are going to Washington DC and getting married down there.  Why shouldn't we get married? I broke up with Greg, it was fake, and he knew it. When I told him there was no emotion, no flash that he cared, no obvious sign that he cared. We both knew that it was a sham, it was fake.

Greg only filled the void while Chuck was gone over in Europe. We can still remain friends, but I'm afraid Greg is going to risk his life to save Courtney, we might lose him too. We need more help, but we don't have time to find more help.

We're coming in there hell, and we're not coming back out until we find what we are looking for and return it to its rightful place. I'm talking about the people we love, they are not staying in hell without a fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment