Monday, November 22, 2010

Seeing is Believing

A small gesture of unthanks certainly topped off my day
From the overweight brown clothed UPS guy named Ray
I stepped in his path unconciously and would’ve ended up dead
Because of this erractic driver who is by his wifes cooking over fed
That one little movement of the finger really messed me up
So I threw at him what ammo I had… a McDonalds Coke Cup
He didn’t see me and thats probably really good luck
Cause from his position he wouldn’t been able to duck
Of course nearby there was a little girl all dressed in red
But then she dissapeared, and I thought, was is something I said?
I wandered back to my car almost forgetting the alarm
And shut the back hatch, after all I didn’t live in a barn
Her dissaperance puzzled me and it should any body else
I went back home and ate for dinner my favorite: oven melts
But questioned the fact why she wanted to see me
Afterwards I realized that my other sight had returned, I could again ‘See!’

No comments:

Post a Comment