Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Educated

My name is Chealsea.
I had a dog, but I lost it. I had a mommy and a daddy and other people in my family, but I lost them too. I went to school, I lost my homework and my library book too. The librarian is going to be mad at me. But thats okay because I think I'm lost too.
I'm lost with the wrong socks, the missing books, the missing homeworks. I'm lost with the missing buttons and shoes and mittens. I'm lost with puzzle pieces, game pieces and pieces of pie. I'm lost with music, in passages of books and within glances between people. I'm lost in mazes, in maps and within daydreams. I'm lost with appetite, trains of thought and innocence. I'm lost where nothing can be found.
I'm lost but I don't want to be found. There would be no point in being found again if I already know what its like to have a purpose. Where I am I see a collage of moving mismatched pieces its like watching a thought race around the room with no where to go and no where to end.  There are piles of items that match but will never match, there is always the slightest difference. 
When I came here I had no purpose yet, I was only nine, unlearned, unchanged, innocent and easily forgotton. If I am found I'll become lost again, found and once more lost. I have no label, I have no care, I have no hidden agenda.
St. Anthony is who my mother used to pray aloud to when she was playing hide and seek with me. St. Anthony is not here, there are no angels, no demons, no humans. There are lost souls, and lost minds and lost children. They are easy to recycle back into society. All that is needed is a few alterations in lost memories which I easily provide.
Items such as puzzle pieces and game markers have been worked into my collage of moving breathing life, those I need to keep the balance between lost and found.
When trust, innocence and hope are lost, they become dreams. Pale yellow floating dreams that can infect, torment and destroy the feeble human mind. I can't save the pathetic humans from all of thier lost dreams, but I can try.
I am still compassionate and I can still remember what it was like to be human, and to watch humans grow. I am not cruel nor am I vicious. I left a piece of me in Nodnol, and I left my innocence to Heaven. When my successor comes I will be ready to go to Heaven.
But for now, as I am in the innocent body of a pig-tailed nine year old, I am Found and will reclaim your Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment