Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Opinionated

Snide comments loaded sarcasm
ignore questions lots of spasms
Online always right
wondering why theres a fight

Abuse the parents
Oh thats not what I meants
Light on lights off
Sanitize when theres a cough

Homework constant never a good time
Wonder why I sing in rhymes
Tastes are wrong
Won’t be friends for long

Never laughs never smiles
Quite easily riles
Always assumes never knows
constantly with me has rows

Flowers are dead
Theres too much food
You lost the weight now stop being rude
Its a show it is very funny
 Cut it out your nose isn’t runny

There is corruption there is war
You are opinionated to the core
He broke your heart let in another
Stop yelling at your mother

Its too hot Its too cold
I’ll say again you’re going to mold
 Be quiet I’m trying to speak
By the way your side of the room stinks

I’m off the map
 I’m short as well
 But how can you tell
You have too high an ego
Now all you gotta do is take it below

Break it down leave it be
I’m hurt alot cant you see
No you cant its “me me me”
I’m leaving early and you can pay that fee

No comments:

Post a Comment