Sunday, November 28, 2010

Creeping Feeling

It crept back in
While I was stocking the shelves
A shadow of my formal self
And the shadow of a companion near the door
The first one made my shadow boil red
Scary it became towering over
He stood strong and defiant
As if he could beat me
I know now that he couldn’t
But how could I let my anger
Get the best of me?
The second apparation appeared
Not much longer after the first
A cold feeling set in
Just enough for my back to shiver
I turned around with a stock item
In my steady hand
There I was … only again
Hovering just above the floor
With another hovering figure near me
My figure glowed blue unlike before
Blue as in happy
Blue as in cool
Blue as in perfect
But what else could blue be?
I think blue could be sad
Sad as in he is not the one
Red as in he is not the other one
What apparation should I listen to
If I’m only ever sad
Or ever seeing red
Oh who could help me for I’m only human
Is it the boy who made me mad?
Or the boy who turned me blue?

No comments:

Post a Comment