Tuesday, January 4, 2011

ZombieLand



Just watched this tonight... and if you saw the clips you'd understand why I'm a little iffy about it.  Lots of blood guts and gore which is too bad but if you like that kind of stuff theyn you'll like this movie.  There was alot of comic reliefs for a harsh topic like losing  your mind and becoming a zombie.  Something I wish never to become.  If I become a zombie please somebody just LAKDJFLASDKF lock me up?
Lots of good characters like the good Emma Stone from the new movie Easy A, or even the movie uhm The House Bunny. (Eval for that following eventuallly!)

Funny Quote?
Tallahassee: I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, pig.
Columbus: That's the worst goodbye I've ever heard. And you stole it from a movie.

Columbus is none other than Jesse Eisenberg... I think he's kind of cute, but thats just me :)
By the way... the good old BILL MURRAY is in the movie portraying not only.. himself!  Last time I saw him doing such as funny performance. Or maybe I'm still that young and I really wasn't paying attention.  That might be it too, you never really positively know. 

Welt, I have to finish the laundry and the wash up... only takes halfa dozen movies to get anything done anymore. Except for homework, that just takes longer than expected everytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment