Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Housesitting Day 10

Wow what a day!

Today as I was heading out to take care of the chickens the little girls that live next door came running down the hill yelling 'Miss Elizabeth!' with colored paper streaming behind them as if they were dragging hand made kites. They caught up to messy me in my pajamas and they had hand made cards thanking me for the 'chickens' that I made for them the other day! What sweethearts! I gave them both a hug and the eggs from today and sent them back up the hill. Those girls are awesome!



I headed in to work with my girlfriend, who was dropped off by her boyfriend, and since I wasn't needed for a little while I headed home to drop off some fresh eggs! The house was packed up and I got to see my Dad and Little Bro head off to camp for the week. It was nice to see them for a few minutes!

At the Winery where I work, we were into Day Two of the Wine Festival, but luckily it was a little quieter than it had been so we lucked out. Well, not me so much because I lost my voice the night before and I was squawking for most of the day! Way to go Laryngitis! The day went pretty well with me pulling in $21 tip which was nice.




My girlfriend and I went out to the local pub for dinner: Angus Burgers and Sweet Potato Fries! Delicious! That filled us up (and I got the pasta salad for tomorrow for lunch!) and we headed out separate ways. What a great way to spend a weekend together!

I think I'm going to pour myself a cup of honey & tea and settle in for a few shows... I'm pooped!

Night!

xo - 

No comments:

Post a Comment