Thursday, August 29, 2013

Housesitting Day 11

Hello!

Woke up this morning at 6 a.m. and could not fall back asleep no matter how hard I tried. When I finally did wake up I went 'uh oh!' because I had to be in work by 10 a.m., not 10:30 like I was used to! Yikes! I had pasta leftover from dinner with my girlfriend from last night and after feeding the chickens, I was out the door! No sign of the cats though. Weird. One of the chickens did try to get loose but I got it by one of it's legs and tossed it back into the pen. Stupid chicken.

Work was uneventful, almost finished my book which is nice. I started it weeks ago, and I'm almost done with it! Yay! I even snagged a lunch at work, which was nice since all I had was pasta salad. After work I picked up some more Ibuprofen (something is giving me a headache!), some Vitamin C pills and new (thongs). Yes, I did it. One's black and the others tan. Now I have five. Hey, they're not that bad and they kind of do make me feel sexy on my down days. Did I really just say that?

So tonight when I got home from work I fed the chickens and realized they were out of water so I gave them more water, picked up four more eggs and met the neighbors wife. She's awesome because she invited me over for dinner some night this week! Awesome! I don't have to make food at some point this week!

Speaking of food: I made dinner! Tuna is brain food, right? Well I made like a modge podge dinner of sorts. It has bow tie pasta, tuna fish, peas, and Alfredo sauce. I don't know if I'd make it again, or maybe I got something in the recipe wrong... it turned out really cold. I'll figure it out. I made enough for three meals, tonight's dinner, tomorrows lunch (if I can find a microwave on campus) and tomorrow night's dinner. Nice huh?



As I was locking up the chickens for the night I found one under the coop... more or less not there. Great. Something got to the chickens last night. And I didn't hear it! Oops. I hope it doesn't try again, or else I'll just call the neighbor. They've got the shot gun!

Well, I'm pooped so I think I'm going to finish... Oh I forgot to mention! I figured out how to make an 'open' wing on the ducklings that I've been crocheting so I've been making Tooth Fairy Pillows! They're beautiful and I can't wait to send them out to the general public!



Well, night everyone!

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment