Thursday, August 22, 2013

Housesitting Day 4

Today I came back to my friends house and had a lovely conversation with the neighbor. His kids love taking care of the chickens apparently, it gives them a sense of responsibility!

I finally managed to hook up into the wifi, these were at first written in word, then posted here once I figured it out, I can say one thing about wires... They're tricky to figure out! I'm all set now though... so I'm practically posting live! Awesome!

Today after work I decided to pick up dinner... and not just easy dinner from McDonalds or something like that. No sir. I'm going to make my own dinner and enjoy it! Today I picked up kielbasa, mixed rice, black beans, tortilla rolls, and tuna fish. I'm going to post what I'm making with the tuna fish, then again with the kielbasa!

Well, it's getting on dinner time now, so let's see if I can make my own dinner... of if I just manage to succeed in burning down the house! ... Well, I hope it's the former. I wouldn't know what to do if it was the former!

Be back after dinner! xo - E

Well, it's after dinner and why ruin a good post? Today I had a Tuna Fish Wrap, which you can find under Recipes! It's kind of fun living alone, because then I get to try all these neat recipes without my mother looking over my shoulder every other second 'fixing' what I've done. Oh, and there are chickpeas in the recipe and let me tell you... they were an excellent additive! The recipe calls for black beans, but I"m not a huge fan of them so I swapped it out with the chick peas. It was a good play on my part definitely! And there was enough for two sandwiches, so tomorrow I'm going to have the second for lunch! Yum, yum!

I'm going to totter back up to the living room and watch a new show called Under the Dome, it's based off a Stephen King novel and if I can find the book again I'll write another review!

   Ciao!
xo   -   E


No comments:

Post a Comment