Thursday, August 1, 2013

Scrambled Eggs.

So, I'm house-sitting and I havent' a clue as to what to make for dinner. So, I call my mother and she tells me over the phone how to make scrambled eggs! What's better than scrambled eggs for breakfast? And since I'm not the greatest cook, it seems like a great idea!

Need:
2-3 eggs (depending on how hungry you are)
2-3 T of milk
salt
pepper
frying pan
spatula

Directions
- Crack the eggs into the bowl and add the milk, salt and pepper. With a fork stir it all together until it makes a lovely GOOP
- Lightly oil the frying pan, or melt some butter on it so the eggs won't stick to the pan
- Pour onto the frying pan which you have covered and wait a few minutes. Then with the spatula flip the eggs over in random places until they have begun to clump up. When they are cooked all the way through (when you stop seeing yellow goo) they're done! I usually add a tad bit more salt before adding them to my plate, but you can season them to your taste.
- Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment