Saturday, August 24, 2013

Housesitting Day 6

Hello!

I've survived another night here, and I almost didn't! This morning I decided to make scrambled eggs, with my mothers recipe, and I ended up having a scrambled eggs wrap with salsa! Delicious! I don't like ketchup so it was the perfect switch.

I ended up calling out early at work, which I rarely do, but I just did not feel well. I thought at first it was the milk in my scrambled eggs, but when I got home I fell asleep for two hours! My mother had me check my temperature and it's a good thing she did, it was 100! I took an Ibuprohen and took another nap, ate dinner and headed back to the house that I was house sitting at, with the hope that I'll get over it soon!

I did laundry here for the first time, I love their washer and dryer! They're so quiet!

After a lovely night of sleep I headed back to work, ready to enjoy the tuna salsa wrap that I had prepared for lunch the day before! Whoops.

Wish me luck while I'm on the mend!

xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment