Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Housesitting Day 9

Good morning!

Well, I'm not feeling that much better, but I better put on my big girl panties and ride out this storm because I got another long day of work ahead of me! Today I'm back at the winery and today is going to be the first day of the festival!

The girls took care of the chickens for me, which was sweet, but I had to hustle up and get to my girlfriend who was waiting for me on the other side of town for a ride! After I picked her up, we rushed to work, and what a day awaited us! It seemed like the miles of people wouldn't end! I was pretty funny trying to help people while coughing and sneezing most of the day, but at least I knew that most of that was all from allergies! Oy. But what a fun day we had! I took a ton of pictures for people, got four dollars in tips for helping out this one group (FOUR!) And in total got $30 in tips for the day! That is pretty awesome!

My girlfriend ended up getting us dinner, so we chilled outside, took a few sunset pictures and headed back to her boyfriends for some barbecue chicken dinner! That was pretty awesome! I headed home after that, closed up the chickens, fed the cats and crashed watching SNL.

It was a pretty awesome day. And I realized something today too... I'm living in my own apartment basically. How awesome is that!?!?

Night ya'll!

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment