Sunday, August 25, 2013

Housesitting Day 7

I'm not on the mend. I went back to work today and left early due to sneezing, coughing and a slight tummy ache. Listen to me, I sound like a little kid! Tummy ache, hah!

I actually had a date last night, big whoop, so I headed to the local consignment shop and bought a new shirt in the hopes that I'd cheer myself up and I ran into an old classmate! Turned out he's been dating his best friend for a few years now (I'm really not surprised) and both of them are doing really well! Good for you! Hope all continues to be well on your side Fed! ☺

I'll post the new picture after laundry day, turns out it was covered in cat fuzz which made for an interesting evening. We ended up seeing R.I.P.D. and it was AWESOME. Go see it. You won't be disappointed. I swear. After the date he took me back to his house, I talked to his parents and I left. He didn't even take me out for dinner. Whatever. I had leftover rice medley waiting for me at home.

 I came home to a really cranky cat who would NOT let me have my pajamas back, simply would not! She kept hissing at me and her tail kept doing this strange wiggle so I backed off and let her have the pajamas. Of course I put that on tumbler and I kept getting funny answers out of family and friends. One friend said that well, they are after all the CATS pajamas, another said that at least it didn't have my tongue.. .and so many more! What a catastrophe!

Turned out it was just throwing a hissy fit and all I needed was the other cat to drive it away, I did have a spray bottle on hand though just in case! What a catastrophe!

I hope tomorrow I feel a little better!

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment