Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Housesitting Day 2

Hello again! I survived the night, and the neighbors after they came by to check up on me and see if the house was still standing. I'm not kidding.

The neighbors kids took care of the chickens for me, the fed them, watered them and took all the eggs! That's alright, they're sweet kids!

I got up, and had some eggs that were stashed away in the fridge. Fresh eggs really do taste better! I've got an easy-peasy scrambled egg recipe on here for you try later on!

Later, I got dressed and went off into the wide world back to my house for lunch, as I didn't think that far ahead and buy myself some real food! Oh, and smarties. I have to have my smarties.

On my way home I stopped at Stop & Shop and bought some supplies for another recipe that I wanted to try and salsa and dip for Saturday Night Live! Bit of a boring day... but wait! There was work! Which of course, went by quickly.

I did get to try some Sangria though... That was delicious!

Oh! It's time for SNL! Night!

xo -E


No comments:

Post a Comment