Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Housesitting Day 3

I survived the night! Although, I woke up in the middle of the night listening to 48 hours and I had my whole life flash by by pictures... and that's a scary dream! I still don't know who 'murdered' me though... maybe that's tonight's dream!

I actually took a shower today at this house. You think you're smart until you try to take a shower at someone else s house. After a quick breakfast of eggs, cleaned up the house, I was back out the door! ... to feed and the chickens. Or so I thought. The neighbor's girls had already taken care of them! Sneaky kids. I suppose if I got out the door before 10 a.m. I would have taken care of it myself!

I still haven't seen the black cat. Hopefully it'll show up soon and then I'll know that it's getting fed!

I'm staying at my own house tonight since we're having guests, but I got the kids to take care of the chickens for me for the night.

Yes! My own sweet bed tonight! Oh joy...

See you tomorrow!

xo - E

No comments:

Post a Comment