Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8.4.10 I do bad all by myself day 7

And no I'm not a Tyler Perry or who ever it is fan, I just felt like saying that ... hehe

So:
Health Nut:
Oatmeal for b'fast
Taco Bell for Lunch
Ham, rice and green beans for dinner... A REAL HOMECOOKED MEAL!!! :D so happy!
and an ICE POP for dinner! Totally made up for the Taco Bell whachum I ate

Worked out for an HOUR today with L.W. and J.W. go us! but boy do I feel tired! Gonna post the trial thing up later... its a 3 day set with a longer alternative....

Um the room....
Nada today... Except... what did I do? Oh yea... Went SHOPPING with J.S. !!! Found 4 pairs of earrings for $.98 each!! and a little hand purse for like $3.50! Go being thrifty! :D
And bought a few items for school like 5 binders for 59cents each, like totally worth it! : ) Oh and markers too so I can use that board again with out like totally ruining the one black one I have... It was $1 come on!

Hmmmmmmmm............... LOTR is on downstairs and the laundry is calling my name... I think I'll do both.
And thank you Calvin for peeing on the kitchen floor today. You were worth the $20 I got besides watching your mini owner!


But the problem is... Calvin ain't no puppy... hes almost 15!

Night ya'll! First shift at the new job tomorrow! :D SUPER EXCITED!!!
8.4.10 10:54 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment