Monday, August 30, 2010

Cleaning out the Quote Box

"If being sane is thinking there's something wrong with being different...I'd rather be completely f*cking mental."

- Angelina Jolie

Every step forward begins with a firmly planted foot in the past.
"If you do what you've always done, then you'll get what you've always got." - Tony DiNozzo, NCIS

"What we have here is a dreamer, someone completely out of touch with reality. When she jumped she probably thought she would fly." - The Virgin Suicides

To rise, let go of the weight of other people's opinions.

"I've been reckless, but I'm not a rebel without a cause." - Angelina Jolie

"Nature is about balance. All the world comes in pairs." - Lara Croft, Tomb Raider

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

"That's just what I want - to be Topanga's boyfriend. And then we can name our children Chubaka and Plankton." - Cory Matthews

Is it bad to want something that no one else wants?

Keep your eyes on hte road thats how accidents happen! -Rambo

you know when you have everything when you have nothing to lose

One fine day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight, back to back they faced eachother drew their swords and shot one another, the deaf police man heard the noise and came and shot the two dead boys. Theres more but i cant write it!


I've got one helluva gaurdian angel & one helluva night planned...

I got a couple dents in my fender


Got a couple rips in my jeans

Try to fit the pieces together

But perfection is my enemy

And on my own I'm so clumsy

But on Your shoulders I can see

I'm free to be me - Great Song!!!
 
every problem is an opportunity in disguise - Firefly
 
I'd like to know the difference between things that are real and those that are fake. But as of right now, who is the right one to ask?


---------------------------
party like a rockstar

look like a movie star

play like an all star

baby im a superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment