Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 6 (8.3.10) The Old Closet/The New Closet

Folks, I'm living in a walk in library in my closet, legit. I have subjects from A-Z that I had no idea that were even in here! One box is already off to the library but what about the books that I want to keep? I don't have any more boxes for those! Yikes! Any suggestions would be helpful please!!!

Health Nut:
B'fast: Oatmeal
Lunch: (skipped... oops)
Worked Out Maybe 40 Minutes and J.W. was there! Completely made my day! He is one of the people I really missed when I left my high school, Like really missed, and I dont Know Why.
Dinner: Chicken/Rice/Eggplant that my mommy packed for me for at work ^.^ Yummy! Home cooked meal!

My computer needs to do a power lockdown/more updates/I really have no idea what its doing again so I'm gonna make it short and sweet tonight. Maybe I'll actually get to bed early with a book! :D
Lets hope so!



Night! 8.3.10 11:35pm & Night J.W.!

No comments:

Post a Comment