Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 4 (8/1) & THAT VANITY 3

As you perhaps could tell... I'm not getting anywhere with the vanity. Well, not necessarily NoWhere... I am getting SomeWhere with it.  I cleaned out underneath it (yes I vacuumed today) and there is now a single box underneath the vanity. It's full of books that I need to sell from freshman year. And some othe rones besides that I havent gotten around to sorting and gettting rid of yet. But it definetly looks neater! I got rid of all the Girl Scout things, it's all in the attic now, and t looks much better down here for it too!

Health bit:
Cereal for b'fast
Hotdog for luch (bleaugh)
Soup & chicken salad for dinner
Lots of Playdough Ice Cream for dessert ... oops
Did not go to the gym today, Sundays are my days off!

Room: vanity looks neater underneath which is good I suppose, still need to finish though
My Grandma had a great idea get rid all the books I don't read and all the junk papers! Will start on that ... eventually. But the vanity looks better at least!

I think tomorrow I'm going to make cuppercakes for wednesday. It'll keep me sane for a little while longer XD

Oh and here's a website for ya'll too. It's pretty funny!  http://xkcd.com/150/



Goodnight ya'll 12:15 a.m. 8.2.10

No comments:

Post a Comment