Monday, August 9, 2010

Fire Glow and Snuzzies

Just to make you all laugh, and yes that is me in the picture.... NOT. Thanks for wondering XD

Anyways: Progress? I hardly know him.

SOME of the books are off the floor but the two shelves roped off for specifically books only are now.... FULL. [burp]
I need to get rid of a few more I suppose. I found a stack of puzzle books, those arent going back up there, but for some reason the old comic books did, like Archie and all those. And there are two huge stacks on the floor... MUST GET RID OF SOMEHOW. The joke books I'll give to the kids, I'll bring the others to school to trade etc. But I did stick to what I had in mind earlier if you were wondering. Now I know I just have one too many books under my name.  Time to go with the other ones I think! Now I just need time to send them all off, and where to too...
Peter and the StarCatchers is calling my name :) Oh! There goes P.B. down the street now in his new contraption.... 
7:58 p.m. 8.9.10
I'm sick of studying for the praxis... can you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment