Saturday, August 7, 2010

doobe doo

So....

I met an amazing guy one night at work.
He is amazing, I think. Not too much on the HOT side
 but I like him never the less.
AND he speaks my language with Scouts!
He lives about an hour away
And his nickname is Smitty
I find him quite a character
And I think my family would approve


I met an amazing guy at the bank....
Hes HOT, FUNNY and said I was CUTE today!
And he came to work one night, and ordered Coconut
Hes a few years older than me
But Damn.... who cares?
He might even stop by tonight : )

Then theres this other guy I met through my best friend
He apparantly has a huge crush on me
But I think sometimes hes a huge jerk
He tries to be charming And sweet
I shouldnt waste my time right?
Wrong.
He's hers anyways, she saw him first


Boy oh boy, boy
You dont know how much I've missed you
Day in day out
You've been in my mind
I'd think of you
And try to forget
Because I thought you were gone forever
Then you walked right back in
Like nothing ever happened
With a hug I had missed
I realized that I never wanted you to leave again
You want me to be yours
You said it would be great
But I can't say yes
And I don't know why...


Another that I love
So much like a brother
He'll be my best friend
Until I'm old and grey
And gone
No matter what he says
or does
or dissapears to
I'll always consider him my best friend


Then there is you.
You're always there
Always helpful
Always caring
Always there for me
Always going to be my best friend
Ces't La Vie
Doesn't mean I love you
It means Stay With Me
Forever

And thats whats in my heart today
Tomorrow
And to the end of summer
But YOU will be there
Forever

1 comment: