Thursday, August 19, 2010

fix it please

I got a very amusing call from my friend today, he was calling me to tell me that he couldnt come to dance today. why would he tell me that he couldnt go to dance? because his girl couldnt go and since she wouldnt be there he wouldnt have anyone to dance with so he couldnt go. okay but why was he telling me this since i have class in an hour? oh! he replies, he placed me under the wrong number in his phone. all this time i was laughing because i thought it was prank why would i care if he went to dance or not? regardless of his girl? it was all very amusing. i told him id talk to him later and we hung up. whats really funny is that i have been thinking about him for the past few days and here he goes and calls me! how funny! is that coincidence or not? I think so actually, its happened before! Thank you for having him call me and relieve my stress for a little while. It is nice to hear from friends, even if they call me by accident. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment