Friday, August 27, 2010

GO. Slow. STOP.

Well Blu is being finkity, I think he knows that its almost time to go. Hah, "go" is such a strange word. You "go" places, you "go" to sleep, you "go" you know where, and you "go" out. Funny how one word could mean so much.
As for 'Going' on my part the day after tomorrow I'm 'going' back to my dorm and moving in with my friend for school. So excited! I have everything packed, just about. I just realized that I forgot hair things like hair spray and such, but that won't take too long and it can all go in my purse and such. Not too bad eh? So I'm 'going' 1 p.m. on Sunday, and I can't wait! I'm packing the car on Saturday so I dont' have to deal with it and the rest of it is a piece of cake. I'm thrilled that I get to move in myself this year, it'll make everything so much easier, I can unpack everything at my lesiure and I can put things where I want to. It'll be fun! I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment