Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cake and Dark Chocolate


No, I'm kidding, its only me being a zombie.
Double kidding that was sarcasm,
I am a zombie
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

Anywhose
Tomorrow: Going to the BIG CITY to get a job, two jobs if possible and also be random until its time for work. Think its possible? Of course it is! If you want to join, just text me and I'll pick you up. Pick up is 910 a.m. sharp. Mom's rules: apparantly I'll lose the keys if I'm not out the door by 9. Weird rule.


 



E.A.: I really like you
Me: Why? Because I'm strange odd and weird?
E.A.: Well, no I was going to say nice things.
Me: Oh. Well, that aside then what are they?
E.A.: That you're sweet, cute and *......*

How fortunete for him that at this point my cellphone went off and I went home! Lousy timing...

No comments:

Post a Comment