Thursday, August 12, 2010

only a few days

I DID IT! L.W. thought I was kidding but you really coudn't see the floor of my room. But since 215 this afternoon you can now! So there dust bunnies!! HAHA! Hey! No more biting!! Back back! I have the vacuum! Yea, thats right go hide back under the dresser... no no stop playing with the ant killer....!


Anyways, I went shopping too today and found this amazing shirt! Its grey, buttons up and is just adorable! Even my mom approves! So I'm going to wear it on Monday to land a job at school, but its funny, I could wear a tank and tyedye shorts and she'd still probably hire me, she's seen me in everything cause I'd see her everyday! Hmmm that'll be fun though, working in a library! Can't wait for Monday!

Well as for the evening of tonight, this is my favorite part about attempting to be an adult, besides being able to clean the house for as long as you want to and blast the music as loud as you want to with out annoying anyone, going out with my good friends. Tonight we saw Despicable Me and went to Dairy Queen, awesome date! We were the only one in the theatre, which was the best part, because then we could laugh as hard and as long as we wanted!
Best night of August so far :)
Prom was first best
Seeing Rent was second best
Mall trip with my bestie had to be the third

But depending on whose reading this, all the nights could be mixed up too!

Ahummmm I have 730 shift tomorrow at the new job so I must be off! Great Grouchy munchkins tomorrow, how will I ever survive XD

AND tomorrow night is Grandpa's play! So excited for that! Its about the French revolution with gullotines and all sorts of stuff like that :)))) Cant wait to see how they're going to put THAT on stage!!

And I think I'll be off too right now, my Alternative Mix on the Ipod just ended, signaling another end to a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment