Monday, August 9, 2010

Ants In The Kitchen

I've resorted to writing on my blog for the rest of the day... I just can't study anymore. GAR. Oh well. Its what I gotta do right?

Uhmmm... DAMN YOU WATCH WHERE ARE YOU!?!? I hear it beeping but I can't quite figure out where it is.... Probably drives dad nuts too...

Sigh, I want to go out tonight but the Praxis is keeping me in. It should have a theme song... Maybe Darth Vador will do. Hmm.

Solution: EARPLUGS!!! Now where did I chuck them last night in my sleep.... Grateful Dead fix my day now please.

It's a funny world outside, I found a crow feaather in the driveway when I was getting the newspaper, Hmm interesting play list going here...

A tornado definetly went through my room though, there is stuff EVERYWHERE. I want it all out but I'm running out of time. Legit. But I found the book of 70's dirty jokes yesterday ... hehe. Some of them are truly distasteful but I suppose they're okay in the company of *insert word here* boys. Boys like them (C.D. I'm looking at you!) seem to find them quite interesting. And no he wasn't in my 'Doobe Doo", you'll never know who they were! Oh and I found roses too, dried roses [Out of Cocoaine? What am I listening to? *Check* Oh, "Casey Jones" - Grateful Dead] and wooden roses. I love roses, any way they can be prepared. Yellow roses mean friendship too! I just absolutely love getting roses, especially fake ones, because they never die, they last forever!

Oh good news though! I finally folded all the laundry, now I have to do laundry again.... Oh well.  I don't mind. I just forget to flip it back around thats all. I used to set up outfits in my closet for school and such but I can't do that anymore because I have to start packing my clothes for school. Maybe I should buy more tops while I'm at it...

They say you can learn alot about a person when you flip through thier Music, well good luck there. I have everything from Rap to Disney, which made B.S. laugh one time. He still teases me about it, finding Disney songs on my laptop right next to the Who. : ) Oh good times, I really miss that study hall!


Maybe I'll go and do another section in a bit, It seems like I studied everything around here though.
Math math and more math, Sentence structure, reading comprehension and writing. PFFTHHHH!!!! Yea, I just blew a raspberry at the computer.
I'm a rebel, I blow raspberrys at computers!

1:17 p.m.







Sugar Magnolia
Murder Of One
Casey Jones
You Belong With Me
Round Here
One More Saturday Night
Friend of the Devil

No comments:

Post a Comment