Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eat Pray Love

I saw the Eat Pray Love movie today! It was amazing. Well, at least I think it was. There's not much to not miss in it. She meets a lot of interesting people in her transistion through the world and it makes her life better. Shouldn't we all go on a trip like that sometime? I might, and with my bestie too. We were starving for Italian cusine after watching it! Now when a movie makes you hungry like that, you know its a good movie!

Okay I really haven't been honest with you lot, and I'm sorry to say that it may affect a few things. First off, if you try to find me, my name is really Catrina Jones. Now good luck finding me.
My bestie is really Liz and her boyfriend is Joe and anything remotly sounding like it happened to me with a guy being flirty with me that is my imagination. I like to make up stuff. Like for instance, here's my favorite:

E.A.: So, what do you want to do tonight?
me: we could light a mattress on fire
E.A.: What good would that do?
me: You'd be on it.

Eventually I'll write a comic strip and use all these useless bits of romantic crap in them. Oh and E.A. [Erin [I like to call Aaron (his real name) a girl, because he sings like one] is a guy that I despise, therefore that is why we are using his name to be battered to bits. Okay, and now we are all caught up.

On to...! Is that the time! By golly gee its time for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment