Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day

Alrighty! We have officially finished the first day on campus. According to my roommate, I was talking in my sleep last night (something about shutting a window?) but no damage was done. I'm thinking that maybe I ate my earring though, I can't find it anywhere.

About six girls just walked by window just now... with DUNKIN DONUTS COFFEE. So jealous. I want dunkies. Grawr... Anyways. I should be doing my homework and I will, it will take me a second to do it then I'll be up and about doing other things.

I just got my job back (yae!) so now I'll be going around watching & working at all the games nearby. It should be fun! Come join me at Wednesdays game at 4!

Best part about today was the celebration we had on campus where we got to see just about everyone on campus all  enjoying the speeches and such in the church. Wonderful ceremony! And we sang the Alma Mater, kind of reminded me of 'Grease' but we didn't mess up the words! I miss having my friends around though, we always have some kind of line to tie back to some kind of movie. But thats what college is for! Making new friends and still keeping in contact with the old ones.

So, I hope everyone has thier books, and is keeping cool this week, its going to be a scorcher! If anyone is looking for me, I'll be in the shade near the door on my tarp. PLENTY of room for anyone!

Last bit: I promise! Concert in the Quad tonight, I saw them setting it up when I went in for lunch. Definetly go everyone! Its going to be fun, concerts always are. Then on Friday is movie night!!

Okay, I'm a bad example for procrastination, I thought I was going to work on that too... 

Have fun the rest of the first day and keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment