Saturday, August 21, 2010

running

Howdy folks!

I just realized something ... That this keyboard is very hard to use in the library... but other than that... that although we go to different places in life there are always places that we tend to snag up on. Or suddenly we find ourselves going down hill fast, with only rocks at the bottom to break our falls. As we go along we may pick up a few things, such as quick friends in a canoe or a few twigs that get snagged in our way. Its all fun and games until we get stuck, in an ebbing way.  No breeze to let us loose, no downward way or even a bit of something that pushes us back up a hill. There's, just, nothing. And its a blissful nothing. I like that sometimes. We just hang out in the ebb and wait for the next bit to come along and pick us back up. You can't stop it can you? Its all part of the fun. Every now and again we dry up, become a raging river or suddenly split in two, or three or more. But in the end we find our way to where ever we are going, one way or another.  Its the way of life, and that's how I'm looking at it. Right now, I'm in the ebb with my friends and family, but if I suddenly find a waterfall and I start to go down it, that's how it goes. But I know that everyone is waiting for me at the bottom, to pull me through, no matter what happens. That's what all the smooth rocks on the bottom are, everyone I know and love, helping me through, time and time again.

To all you smooth rocks out there, thanks for putting up with my troubles, it makes me pull through the waterfalls much easier. Pretend that I just gave you a hug, ya'll deserve it.

Oh and the guy whose behind me in the library is kinda cute too ... he helped me with the internet!  He's not one of the smooth rocks though, he's only visiting.

I need my big smooth rock right now.... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment