Friday, August 27, 2010

the Last Song

The Last Song
2010


Synopsis

Miley Cyrus stars as a teenager who reconnects with her father years after her parents go through a nasty divorce in this adaptation of the Nicholas Sparks novel.
Starring
Miley Cyrus, Kelly Preston, Greg Kinnear, Bobby Coleman, Liam Hemsworth

Awesome MOVIE!!! I actually cried, and I never cry in movies! Well, maybe it might have helped that I was thinking of other things, but I did cry! Basically Cyrus meets Hemsworth on the beach when she stalks off from moving back in with her dad for the summer. He completely alters her love life, while dodging some of dad's 'I'm the dad, that's my daughtor, hands off buddy' unsaid gestures. Hey, he's just the average dad who wants to protect his daughter, right? My dad would've done the same thing! So there is a few real pretty dresses, a few southern parties and a lot of accent. I was talking in southern accent in my dreams for the next few days!

All in all ya'll should watch it. It'll clean out your eyes real good, unless if you cut up an onion last night like I did as well, Yum Yum my favorite Italian dressing dinner!

P.S. Liam Hemsworth is now on my background, thanks Lis for letting me watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment