Monday, August 9, 2010

free hugs and highlanders

Howdydoody folks!
Its another day in CYBERWORLD where the cleanest spot I own is *drum roll please* todays blog. Yes, it will be clean...er.

Today I am studying for the long and incredibly boring praxis. I can't study any more. Its too depressing seeing how it is TOMORROW. But all my friends say that I'll live and its really not that hard so I'll believe them and see how it goes. Right? Right.

What I hope to do today is put the books back onto OnE shelf in the closets. It used to be on fiction and non fiction but that didn't really last long. So instead I'm breaking it down like this:

The Main Closet
My favorite books
Books I haven't read yet
Most read books

The Other Closet
Series of Books
College Books
Diaries/Journals

I think It'll work. What do I really have to lose?

Also my laundry is beginning to build up... Maybe I should fold it all and put it away... Or at least put it away. I never realized how many shorts I really owned until I couldn't find the pair I wanted! And tanks too... but never enough matching washed socks! I think I need to buy more mini ones... I can't find my black ones. Or the pink ones. Or the plaid ones. Eh: Lets go shopping.

I found a number of puzzle books too, I brought home about 10 when I came back from SJC, WAYY to many to deal with even in a year or so.

Hmmm Break time is up, Back to Sentence Comprehension! 11:20 a.m. 8.9.10 (hehe 8-9-10!)

No comments:

Post a Comment