Tuesday, August 10, 2010

reasons


There's quite a few of you that I'm SO HAPPY that you didn't make it here. So please stop shoving his picture under my nose. It 1) ticks me off 2) brings up some unpleasent memories and 3) theres a reason why I told EVERYONE why I didn't want to be any way associated with him. I'm glad that he's left the state. I'm glad that he almost never comes home. And I'm glad that he didn't see me glaring at him at his good bye party. Oh and you know what? I'm glad that what he did screwed up his life, its what he deserves. I just he would move to California, even better Australia. Then I'd never have to hear his name ever again. Just try shoving his picture under my nose again.... and I'll tell you what should've been said before.
And if you want to know, ask me what my problem is. Just be sure that you really want to know first.

Don't worry, if you know you're supposed to be in my life you know that you're supposed to be in my life. End of story.
And if you don't know, check the records on something. Chances are if I've talked to you or tried to talk to you within the past few weeks, then you're supposed to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment