Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where's my Moon?

As of tonight the moon has dissapeared! I have no idea where it went.. I think I'm going to blame the guy from Descpicable Me! He stole the moon, and made me very upset. Poop. He's taken my moon on the same night that I moved into my dorm with my friends. Double poop. Its a link to home I like to have, seeing how it goes right over my bed at night. Its so pretty. I like sleeping in the moon sometimes, literally. I put my pillow in the moonbeam on the bedsheet and sleep on the other end of my bed! It makes me feel good. Did you know that people used to believe that the  moon had special healing powers? It does! I don't know any of the special remedies for them at all, but it would be a fun project, maybe when I have the time and no homework! Speaking of homework, thats what I meant to do, go find my books scattered through out my desk and match them up with my binders. That won't take too long, its only about a dozen books!

If you remember look up the video for "I don't like your Girlfriend" by Avril, its pretty funny stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment