Monday, August 16, 2010

Amy Winehouse

So I've realized that as I've gotton older there is something that I like to do: Try to copy cat famous peoples... " 'Do's". This time I've pulled off a half hearted attempt at Amy Winehouses' well known "pouf". I used my new 'bumpit' to pull it off, and to say in the least, it looks pretty good! It stayed up all day and it didn't undo it self which was the highlight. And a TON of people noticed the blonde highlights, which I didn't really like as much but it was noticed, which I suppose is good!

 And I've gotten rid of my facebook for the Umpteenth time. Some idiot got into it and sent junk mail to almost everyone on my friend list. So, I deleted it. I'll deal with it maybe after school starts. If people need me, they can call me or email me, right now I really don't care!

Hmm dress tomorrow? I think so: and maybe I'll pull off another 'do that I like. I wonder who'll come up tomorrow. Snookie? Snow White? Lindsey Lohan? Heaven knows. But I can say that its a ton of fun!

Oh and another thing: Ameen Storm came into work today: and he told me to keep on writing my poems!

Here's one I wrote the other night coming home from the Scarlet Pimpernel

Disney Princes only exist in my 7 year old heart
Marvel Comic's alter ego's can hardly play the part
I thought I had seen it all, I thought my heart was a-fille'
Then tonight I met the Scarlet Pimpernel


Just a sketch, not really a real poem, but it was still fun to write! More things and real poetry and stories later. But be warned! A few are actually a bit spooky...

No comments:

Post a Comment